agenda theory session Kyoto

Gerard Lemson gerard.lemson at mpe.mpg.de
Thu May 12 02:01:41 PDT 2005

There is an update to the agenda of the theory session
(which should end of this day be available on TWiki).
There is an extra presentation by Philippe Prugniel
title: Model and Access requirement for spectral-modelling services:
Projects in VO-France

--
* Gerard Lemson                       * Tel: +49 (0)89 30000-3316
*
* D-85741 Garching, GERMANY           * email: gerard.lemson at mpe.mpg.de
*