Reviews?

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Jan 5 11:34:08 CET 2023

Dear Stdproc,

There are two open PRs in ivoaTeX's vicinity that I'd appreciate a
review on,

https://github.com/ivoa-std/ivoatex/pull/95

which adds some code that makes it simple to add a "frozen" version
of a vocabulary into ivoatex documents; we've had this in VOResource
in an ad-hoc fashion for a while (this is also why I came up with it,
see https://github.com/ivoa-std/VOResource for the thing in action).
While I'm still not convinced such in-document lists are a good idea
to begin with, they have been requested in document reviews multiple
times.

Related to this is the documentation in ivoatexDoc:

https://github.com/ivoa-std/ivoatexDoc/pull/25

Again, I'd be grateful for a prying eye.  I'll also take "this is
abomination" as an answer, but whoever gives that will have to help
me when reviewers request "current word lists".

Thanks,

          Markus