Erratum uploaded

francoise.genova at astro.unistra.fr francoise.genova at astro.unistra.fr
Tue Nov 4 12:58:10 CET 2014

How do we make sure that an erratum does not have adverse effects? I understand that for you it may not be so important because you consider that errata come and go. I think that we need to have at least a light review mechanism at least at TCG level, a possibility offered in the 'endorsed note' mechanism. Your (or any other erratum author's) plea that the erratum is OK may not be felt as sufficient. What do the other TCG members think?

Francoise

Envoyé depuis mon appareil Android.