Identifiers 1.1

Marco C. Leoni mleoni at eso.org
Thu Mar 4 06:23:12 PST 2004

Hi Bob,
    this sounds like less work for the Document Coordinator: then I
agree, let's merge the two docs - Working Draft and internal WG Draft -
and remove the WD tree from the ivoa.net/Documents section of the site.
Also, the IVOA Document Standards Recommendation needs to be updated to
reflect these changes.

Cheers,
    Marco