[ssig] Hello, IVOA Solar System Interest Group!

Anne Catherine Raugh araugh at umd.edu
Fri Jun 16 16:53:07 CEST 2023

So indeed it sounds like a survey of formats would be a very useful first
step. I can contribute from the PDS side, I think. Though I couldn't
guarantee I'd hit every possible variation (some missions were given
official permission to NOT follow the standards!), I can at least explain
what is going on in the PDS standards from various eras.

I will be unavailable to work on this for the next couple of weeks,
however, as I will be in a series of meetings (ACM, PDW, and the IPDA
Steering Committee). If there is an opportunity to meet at any of these
meetings, that could be a useful conversation to get the ball rolling...

-Anne.