[ssig] IVOA-2019 fall interop call for topics

Baptiste Cecconi baptiste.cecconi at obspm.fr
Thu Aug 22 17:42:39 CEST 2019

Dear colleagues,

Let's start preparing the upcoming Interop in Groningen (Oct 11-13, 2019). I'm not currently planning to ask for a dedicated SSIG session, but rather participate to other WG session.

Currently, a few topics have been proposed to the TCG:

	• How to deal with models and standardized tabular content on top of TAP (e.g., ObsTAP, EPNTAP, ObsLocTAP, etc)
	• Authentication
	• Machine learning
	• Planetarium
	• Radio Astronomy

Could you send me the topics you would like to address, discuss or present (within the above list or not)?

Cheers
Baptiste