[ssig] Call for contribution: Solar System IG session at College Park IVOA Interop 2018 meeting

Baptiste Cecconi Baptiste.Cecconi at obspm.fr
Thu Oct 18 15:17:09 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

This is a call for contributions to the Solar System Interest Group (SSIG) for the upcoming IVOA Interoperability meeting in College Park, November 8-10.

Please submit your ideas to Steve and me. This will be a short meeting, so we will have a short session.
There was discussions about having a joint session with TDIG (Time Domain) during the last Interop in Victoria. If you think it is relevant, I'll discuss with the TDIG chairs.

I recall the SSIG Roadmap for this year:
http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2018ARoadmap#Solar_System_IG

Cheers,
Baptiste and Steve