desise format for vocabularies

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Oct 14 21:26:11 CEST 2024

It sounds reasonable, but requiring that the desise "deprecated"
member has the value 'true' in desise presents a backward compatibility
issue, so it would be disruptive.  Recommending the value 'true',
for the purposes of human readability, might make sense.

Mandating use of a boolean literal in future similar standards text
might arguably also be a good idea, though it could also be misleading,
for instance

   "deprecated": true

and

   "deprecated": "true"

both syntactically valid JSON, would have different meanings.