desise format for vocabularies

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Oct 4 07:30:29 CEST 2024

Hi Mark,

On Thu, Oct 03, 2024 at 09:40:23AM +0100, Mark Taylor wrote:
> > As the deprecated key is string typed then is
> >
> >   “deprecated” : null
> >
> > also a true value?
>
> I'd say yes; though the VocInVO text "present and mapped to a reserved value"
> seems a bit obscure here.

Now that you expose it like that, it *does* seem somewhat obscure.
What I meant to say was "do not look at the value" (and hence, yes,
null as a value would count; I'd even consider this a good choice.
Let me sidestep the question of "undefined", as I prefer to hope that
has not made it into JSON).

Perhaps "present and mapped to an arbitrary value"?

            -- Markus