Gentle reminder : Last update for UCD List : towards new version *UCDList1.6* your feedback expected by 2024, May 6

Mireille LOUYS mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Mon Apr 29 15:02:19 CEST 2024

Dear all,
Gentle reminder : I have postponed the deadline for your feedback to be
considered to *May Monday 6*.

In the Semantics group , we shall proceed for the next version of the
UCD list : *UCDList1.6* very soon.
Shall we consider that if you do not speak up , you are OK  with our
proposal?

Many thanks in advance .
Mireille Louys,