VOUnits 1.1 PR

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed May 3 15:14:54 CEST 2023

Dear Semantics community,

Right before the Interop, I remembered I should have uploaded the PR
for VOUnits 1.1 quite a while ago.  Well, better late than never:

https://ivoa.net/documents/VOUnits/20230502/index.html

I hope that this version can pretty much go to RFC the way it is.  I
would still appreciate WG feedback in case there is something not
quite right.  You see, I would like to hand over a clean document for
RFC to my successor.  Yes, my term is over -- if you would like to
become the next chair or vice-chair of the Semantics WG, by all means
let the Exec or me know.

Thanks,

            Markus