Call for contributions to the Semantics Session at the Bologna Interop

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Mar 20 11:57:04 CET 2023

Dear Semantics WG,

>From 8 May to 12 May, we will have our Interop in Bologna (cf.
https://indico.ict.inaf.it/event/2285/).

Of course, we will have a session of the Semantics working group.  If
you would like to contribute a talk (or topic) to that session,
please let us know as soon as possible -- and even if you are not
entirely sure you will be making it, as it is much easier to give
talks more time than to take it away again.

Please send your talk's title and if at all possible a short abstract
to me.

Thanks,

            Markus