SLAP erratum_1: meta.id;em.line : very minor update

Mireille LOUYS mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Mon Sep 26 19:33:00 CEST 2022

Hi Semantics,

Following the Semantics-call_7 meeting this afternoon,
I just slightly updated the erratum already provided by Marco this spring.
Sorry for the confusion on my side .

I don't think the UCD definition of "em.line" needs to be changed.

Theses are minor updates that you can check here:

https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/SLAP-1_0-Err-1

Thanks , Mireille
Mireille Louys,  MCF (Associate Professor)
Centre de données CDS		IPSEO, Images, Laboratoire Icube
Observatoire de Strasbourg	Telecom Physique Strasbourg
11 rue de l'Université		300, Bd Sebastien Brandt CS 10413
F- 67000-STRASBOURG		F-67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex
Tel: +33 3 68 85 24 34