Vocabularies in the VO 2.1, Working Draft

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue May 17 15:33:41 CEST 2022

Dear Semantics,

The WD for Vocabularies in the VO 2.1 has just appeared on the IVOA
document repository,
<https://ivoa.net/documents/Vocabularies/20220516/>.

As discussed at the Interop, this is almost exclusively an update to
reflect the new practices on github (as opposed to volute as in 2.0).
There are also a few minor editorial changes and an almost silent fix
for a typo in normative text (cf. the appendix with the changes).

Please review this; feedback is welcome here and at
https://github.com/ivoa-std/vocinvo (where you can also inspect
detailed diffs if you want).

If I don't hear from you, I'd go for PR by late June; but there is no
particular hurry, so if you'd like other changes to be considered, by
all means bring them up.

Thanks,

           Markus