UCD validator

Mireille LOUYS mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Tue Mar 1 17:41:08 CET 2022

hi again ,
please do not hesitate to send your questions to me , or to the ivoa
semantics list in copy .
this helps the community and maintainers like me to be aware of the
trouble you may encounter.

many thanks , Mireille

Le 25/02/2022 à 16:59, Bo Milvang-Jensen a écrit :

> PS: I have a couple of other questions/problems with the UCD standard
> that I would like to ask/report. What is the best channel?
>
> Kind regards, Bo

Mireille Louys,  MCF (Associate Professor)
Centre de données CDS		IPSEO, Images, Laboratoire Icube
Observatoire de Strasbourg	Telecom Physique Strasbourg
11 rue de l'Université		300, Bd Sebastien Brandt CS 10413
F- 67000-STRASBOURG		F-67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex
Tel: +33 3 68 85 24 34