Question (a bit time-sensitive) - January event on space data and knowledge organization systems

Robert Rovetto ontologos at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 10:08:32 CET 2022

Happy new year, all,

Following this earlier question, if you'd like to attend the January 20th session i'm organizing, this is the description page (https://sched.co/qkp2), and the event can be registered at this link (https://lnkd.in/eaHBeh7B). One data science speaker with astroinformatics experience is tentatively expected, and I'll speak on conceptual/ontology modeling for space.
Please feel free to contact me in a personal message (to avoid email traffic) if you know anyone who might like to attend, or if you have questions.

P.S.1 I'm organizing an unrelated session on Jan 19th about the SWEET ontologies. This is the link (https://sched.co/qkoe).
P.S.2 In May I'm co-championing a similar space data knowledge modeling session at a different event/organization.

Please have a happy, health, safe, and peaceful 2022,
Roberto
--
 Actively open to work & PhD study opportunities, worldwide.-

https://ontospace.wordpress.com/contact