Interop session Wednesday, two new VEPs

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Oct 27 10:00:31 CEST 2021

Dear Semantics WG,

We will have a session at next week's Interop.  For the current
programme, see
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpNov2021Sem.  Please
drop in!

If anyone has additional contributions, I can probably still
accomodate one, and of course we can schedule breakout meetings in
gathertown.

Let me use this opportunity to informally announce VEP-010 for
datalink/core#package and VEP-011 for datalink/core#thumbnail;
see
http://volute.g-vo.org/svn/trunk/projects/semantics/veps/VEP-010.txt
and
http://volute.g-vo.org/svn/trunk/projects/semantics/veps/VEP-011.txt.

I will formally invite discussion on both of them on-list only after
the Interop in order to avoid parallel discussions and the
pre-Interop rush.  But I'd certainly not say no to a brief side
meeting on them during the Interop.

Thanks,

             Markus