Question - History of ivoa onto of astronomical object types

Robert Rovetto ontologos at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 18:16:54 CET 2021

Hi all,
Although some tech documentation pages and list archive are on the site, I'm interested in understanding more about the history of the IVOA ontology.
(Context: In a previous message, and meeting, I mentioned my interest in knowledge models (ontology, etc.) for astro/space.)
Would anyone--e.g., original ivoa developers--be able to share?
If willing, a presentation in a meeting would be wonderful.

Robert
-- Actively open to work & PhD study opportunities, worldwide.
-Education Committee, International Association for Ontology and its Applications.Space Knowledge Modeling Project: http://purl.org/space-ontology
 ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-3835-7817