Proposed Endorsed note for UCD List version 1.4

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Tue May 4 18:22:18 CEST 2021

I didn't read the whole thing, but skimming it came up with the
following issues:

Section 2:
   "some.log.ucd.x" should read "some.long.ucd.x"

Appendix A.2:
   The bibliography reference to the document
   "Maintenance of the list of UCD words" is to version 1.20
   of that document, which describes the previous process of
   issuing REC track documents.  Shouldn't this be to version 2.0
   of that document which describes the process using Endorsed Notes?

   (I note that version 2.0 of the document is referenced by URL
   in the abstract, along with another document referenced by URL;
   I'm not sure what the policy is for which documents are
   referenced by URL and which are referenced via the Bibliography).

Appendix E.1:
   It says:
   "Clarified position rules for syntax code E, C, V in Appendix B."
   But I don't see that in Appendix B. Could you mean Section 2?

Mark

--
Mark Taylor  Astronomical Programmer  Physics, Bristol University, UK
m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk          http://www.star.bristol.ac.uk/~mbt/