FAIR semantics

Francoise Genova francoise.genova at astro.unistra.fr
Mon Jun 7 11:45:45 CEST 2021

Dear Markus,

Many thanks for the check of what they propose. They are inviting people
to comment, and I guess that they would be interested to get feedback
from us since we have been managing vocabularies for a while. For them
it is a test of the applicability of what they propose in a real case
which has not been involved in the definition of the recommendations.
Maybe comments prepared by the Semantics WG chair and vice-chair, and
members would be interested to participate if they show up now? It is
useful for me to know about these things, since I have occasions to
speak about FAIR in astronomy in a number of different contexts.

Cheers
Francoise