Greetings - interest in semantic modeling and ontology

Robert Rovetto ontologos at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 21 03:53:37 CET 2021

Hi everyone,
I hope 2021 is good well and safe for you. I've attended meetings before. Will there be another in the near future?

One of my focus areas is conceptual modeling and ontology for astronautics and astronomy.
I'm interested in the ontology of astronomical object types, but didn't hear discussion of it in prior meetings.
Has that project completed? Or is there ongoing work (And if so, how to contribute).

Thanks,

Roberto Rovetto--Afford others the opportunity to succeed, learn and grow.
-
 Open to work & study opportunities worldwide.
-
Schedule a Meeting.Services & Scheduling.
 NASA Datanauts Open Data InitiativeResearch Affiliate,Centerfor Orbital Debris Education & ResearchEducation Committee, International Association for Ontology and its Applications.Committee member in IAF, CCSDS, AIAA, ISO.Webmaster & Journal developer, Journal of Search and Rescue
Merchant Mariner. Available to volunteer on rescue boats, globally. Orbital Space Domain Knowledge Modeling ProjectDonate or Sponsor here.
Google Scholar, ORCID Profile, ResearchGate, Academia.edu ,DBLP,Philpapers
Contact: rrovetto[at]terpalum.umd.edu