Datalink vocabulary extension: sibling/co-generated

Laurent MICHEL laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri May 8 11:55:35 CEST 2020

Hi all,

I do not figure out how a spectrum can be a "sibling" of a source. This
is the reason of why I do not like proposal.
Anyway, my english skill being what it is, I might be wrong.

For this use-case #co-generated fits rather well. So I'm still voting
for it.

My DeepL/Linguee friends also suggested "by-product". I've never use it
before so I won't advocate for it ahead.

Laurent

--
---- English version:
      https://www.deepl.com/

---- Laurent MICHEL              Tel  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 37
      Observatoire de Strasbourg  Fax  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 32
      11 Rue de l'Universite      Mail laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
      67000 Strasbourg (France)   Web  http://astro.u-strasbg.fr/~michel
---