Semantics at the interop

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Sep 30 14:38:14 CEST 2019

Dear Semantics WG,

I've put up the preliminary programme for the semantics session in
Groningen on
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpOct2019Semantics.

As you can see, right now we could still accomodate a talk or two --
I'd in particular welcome something on the STC vocabularies and their
contents.

But on the other hand I'm happy that we have a lot of time to work
out the questions I still have on Vocabularies 2.  I hope I'll give
enough of input to let everyone participate without major preparation
-- but it'd still be great if you could briefly review
http://mail.ivoa.net/pipermail/semantics/2019-September/002627.html
(and Mark's reply to that, and perhaps even the document itself at
http://ivoa.net/documents/Vocabularies/) before the session so we'll
get the most out of our face time.

Thanks,

            Markus