update on actions into the WG

Franck Le Petit Franck.LePetit at obspm.fr
Fri Sep 14 06:01:24 CEST 2018

Dear Mireille,

We had a discussion with Herve and Nicolas. Following the decision of the Semantic WG about the URIs for vocabularies at ivoa.net, we are going to modify the SKOS Theory vocabulary files to store them on the IVOA website. Then, Herve will propose a SimDM 1.1 update to reflect this change in the concept URIs.

Best regards
Franck