[Interop College park]Call for contributions for next Interop Semantics session / Theory session

Hervé Wozniak herve.wozniak at umontpellier.fr
Fri Oct 26 07:54:06 CEST 2018

Hello Mireille,

Carlos is organizing the theory session. As far as I know, there would
be 4 talks in the theory session and ample discussions on SimDM/SimDAL.
Not sure we can merge. But we definitively need to not to be in parallel :-)
Cheers
Hervé

--
Herve WOZNIAK
Astronome

Directeur-adjoint
LUPM
UMR5299 Université de Montpellier - CNRS
Place Eugène Bataillon - CC 72
F-34095 Montpellier Cédex 05

Tel/Phone : +33 4 6714 3902   Fax : +33 4 6714 4190

skype : herve.wozniak
http://herve.wozniak.fr/