UCDs and arrays

Baptiste Cecconi ceccobapts at yahoo.fr
Tue May 8 18:42:22 CEST 2018

I tend to say that stat.distribution would be a better option than stat.probability or stat.likelihood.

Markus, please send a request to the UCD working group, as described here: http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaSemantics#UCD_list_update <http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaSemantics#UCD_list_update>
(it will be good opportunity to check the process… :-)

Baptiste