New release - Ucidy-1.1

Gregory MANTELET gregory.mantelet at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Jun 29 16:29:28 CEST 2018

Dear semantics at ivoa members,

I have just released a new version of my Java tool able to validate
UCDs: Ucidy-v1.1.

-----------

It is available on Github:

     - Home: https://github.com/gmantele/ucidy

     - Download the latest release:
https://github.com/gmantele/ucidy/releases/latest

     - Documentation (for users and developers):
https://github.com/gmantele/ucidy/wiki

     - Report an issue: https://github.com/gmantele/ucidy/issues
/(or contact me by email directly, if you prefer)/

     - Follow the evolution of new releases /(when any is planned)/:
https://github.com/gmantele/ucidy/projects

-----------

This new version already includes the /updated UCD1+ vocabulary (v1.3/
-///http://www.ivoa.net/documents/UCD1+/20180527/index.html//)/.

A new small feature is also available: the /detection of deprecated words/.
When a deprecated word is encountered, Ucidy reports an error explicitly
stating the deprecated status of the word. In such case, a UCD substring
will be suggested in replacement.

/Special thanks to Sebastien Derriere for having kept track of all the
deprecated words, and especially for having suggested a reliable
substitution for all of them./

Best regards,
Grégory