VOResource 1.1: relationship type vocabulary/ a common question to various WGs

Mireille Louys mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Tue Oct 11 20:25:01 CEST 2016

Hi Alberto, Markus,

I have uploaded a preliminary agenda for the Semantics session at Trieste.

I reserved a slot to discuss about the VOResource 1.1: relationship term.
This session is in // to Ops. I hope people interested on vocabularies
can attend .
should we present a few slides for the topic ?
I may show the point of view on the provenance DM for instance.
At this point , I don't know wether the semantics group should be the
Vocabulary registration desk for the various vocabularies
in the VO standards, and to which extent all should be homogeneized.

This would be interesting to check together at the session or in a
splinter meeting.

Cheers, Mireille.