[Ivoa UCD #311] Projected images and planetary mapping

Mireille Louys mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Tue Jun 28 19:28:15 CEST 2016

bonjour Baptiste , hi all,
I am wondering whteher this should go in the UCD discussion or in the
Obscore/EPN Tap discussion .
in Obscore the "dataproduct_ type" column in TAP will allow to specify
an image as
/dataproductype=image/
/dataproduct_ subtype= map (or map global)/ will allow to distinguish
various  cases of images.
This vocabulary is free and you can build your own for the Vespa
community and coll.

What would be the benefit of a ucd in that case ? I am not sure it is
really useful.
Eager to check serialisation examples  if available.

Cheers, Mireille.