UCD em.line usage : poll

Louys Mireille mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Fri Sep 19 15:58:13 CEST 2014

Hello Semantics afficionados,

As you may have heard , there is an on-going effort for updating -
extending the IVOA UCD thesaurus in order to cover Solar data as well as
Planetary data.

We are currently revisiting the*em.line *tree structure to see how to
manage the inclusion of new atoms/moleculenames.

I am asking here data providers , whether they could fill in  this
little poll , below .

1- How many different UCD do you generally use with the /*em.line.'name'
*/( like em.line.CO, f.i. ) structure do you use?

  * more than 50
  * more than 20
  * more than 10
  * less than 10

2- Could you provide us with a list of the 10 to 15 most used em.line.*
UCD that appear in your data collections ?

This poll is done in order to get an idea about the pratical usage of
the 'em.line.* ' tags  .
Thank you for your answers ,
Best wishes , Mireille Louys.