Semantics session in Madrid

Norman Gray norman at astro.gla.ac.uk
Wed May 14 13:39:34 PDT 2014

Greetings, all.

This is the last call for talks for the Semantics session in Madrid.

The current programme is at

    http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2014Semantics

Since the VOUnits spec will be -- I trust -- approved by the exec during the meeting, there will be rather little to talk about under this heading, beyond a brief update on the process.

I have indicated the end of the session as 'WG next projects', intended to be a general discussion of the next projects we anticipate.

I would particularly like some short presentations from people on this list, discussing proposals for these next steps.

The schedule is still elastic, so any other talks can easily be slotted in.

Best wishes,

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk