VOUnits: _another_ version, based on implementation feedback

Francoise Genova francoise.genova at astro.unistra.fr
Wed Nov 6 01:28:17 PST 2013

Hi all,

The fact that the debate was moderate during the RFC and before and has
been hot only during the TCG reviews, is certainly a problem since the
authors tried many times to get comments before. The problem here is not
the procedure. And standards must be allowed to go to REC. With my
'standards and processes' hat I strongly suggest to conclude the debate
now. Then the WG and TCG leads should discuss together to decide what to
do with the suggested change (include it or not, proceed towards Exec
review or not).

Francoise