VOUnits RFC

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 26 12:45:11 PDT 2013

I think I would definitely deprecate ta and Ba, not sure about min.
h and yr are fine, as far as I am concerned.
Personally, I find ha a bit obscure and tend to think of it as representing
hectare.
I would prefer cy.
That makes me wonder, what is the SI symbol for are? a or are?

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA