VOUnits RFC

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 26 07:15:37 PDT 2013

You mean the French lost all those precious arcane curiosities during the
revolution?
That really impoverished your culture ;-)
How about a Rijnlandse voet?

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA