VOUnits RFC

Frederic V. Hessman Hessman at Astro.physik.Uni-Goettingen.DE
Fri Aug 2 01:01:15 PDT 2013

<defineUnit name="H_0" unit="km/s/Mpc" utype="http://ivoa.net/vocab/unit#HubbleConstants" rdf="http://ivoa.net/vocab/unit#HubbleConstantPlanck" value="67.3" error="1.2">Value from http://arxiv.org/abs/1303.5076 (yes, need to put this in Dublin format….)</defineUnit>