Agenda for DC&P session at Interop

Frederic V. Hessman Hessman at Astro.physik.Uni-Goettingen.DE
Fri May 18 08:01:00 PDT 2012

The SKOS examples that the semantic group has considered has everything you want except antonyms.  Not obivous how useful antonyms will be for the IVOA:  what's the antonym of a galaxy or spectrum?  Well, radio-quiet QSO's are, in some sense, antonyms of radio-loud QSO's, but that's the only example I can think of off-hand and the oppositeness is pretty superficial.

Rick