Using IVOA SKOS files as an example...

Christophe Dupriez christophe.dupriez at destin.be
Sat Jun 19 12:24:36 PDT 2010

Dear Mr. Gray, (copy to Semantics at ivoa.net)

I followed your previous announcements about availability of IVOA
thesauri in SKOS format.

As I developed an XSLT file to display SKOS RDF files in HTML, I thought
your files could be used as examples.
I documented this (but did not publicize it) at:
http://www.destin.be/ASKOSI/Wiki.jsp?page=SKOS%20RDF%20Generation

There are different possibilities:
1) you don't want me to use your files as an example: I will then remove
that and ask somebody else!
2) you agree and I can announce the availability of the XSLT to the SKOS
community
3) you agree and you want to include it in your examples: I would be
very honored and would leave you announce the whole thing (mentionning
the source) after you integrated the XSLT (copied on your server and
adapted to your needs).

Please tell me your preference!

Wishing you a very nice day,

Christophe Dupriez