Joint semantics/voevent session?

Derriere Sebastien derriere at newb6.u-strasbg.fr
Thu Oct 23 02:57:23 PDT 2008

> I see that you have broadened the first session to include ontologies.
> Perhaps my talk would fit that one better. Sorry about the confusion,
> all my fault.

   Hi Alasdair,

   I moved your talk to monday then.
   I also corrected the agenda (the two thursday sessions semantics
and semantics+VOEvent got merged when I last edited the page!).

   Are there other people attending the meeting wishing to give a
presentation on :
- monday parallel session 1 (13:30-15:00) : vocabularies / ontologies
- thursday parallel session 8 (08:30-10:00) : UCDs or other
- thursday joint session with VOEvent (10:30-12:00)

   Please send me a name/title and I'll update the program.
Rob, are you willing to chair the joint session?

Sebastien.
--
     _______
    /  ~   /, Sebastien Derriere   mailto:derriere at astro.u-strasbg.fr
   / ~~~~ //  Observatoire de Strasbourg    Phone +33 (0) 390 242 444
  /______//   11, rue de l'universite     Telefax +33 (0) 390 242 417
(______(/    F-67000 Strasbourg  France