[QUAR] Re: Expressing position in RDF

Douglas Burke dburke at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 14 12:15:25 PDT 2008

Matthew,

Perhaps if you can place your request in a broader context - I'm
thinking along the lines of

   a) what system is going to create these statements about coordinates
   b) what system is going to use them

- so that we might begin to agree on what is simple for this particular
task. Actually, I doubt we'd get that far, but I'd be interested to know
what you're actually trying to do by "sematicising" positions ;-)

Doug