Vocabulary Explorer: New release

Alasdair Gray agray at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Thu Jun 5 07:37:58 PDT 2008

Hi,

Since the vocabularies session in Trieste I have been working on some
of the very useful suggestions provided for the Vocabulary Explorer
service. A new improved service is available from
http://explicator.dcs.gla.ac.uk/WebVocabularyExplorer/

The new service allows the user to configure which vocabularies and
mappings are used in the search and exploration of vocabulary
concepts. It is also possible to configure the way that mapping
results are displayed back, either intermingled with the other
relationships or separated out. I have also fixed the bug that was
preventing the service from working with the Safari browser.

I look forward to hearing your comments about the new improved service.

Cheers,

Alasdair

Dr Alasdair J. G. Gray
agray at dcs.gla.ac.uk