who does it?

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Wed Sep 19 02:41:15 PDT 2007

Since AstroGrid is one of the few groups (only one?) with an active solar
(and STP) contingent, I'll 'volunteer' Elizabeth Auden (supported by Silvia
Dalla) to provide the solar side of the SV. To forestall any concerns about
this possibly delaying the process, I would think the solar terminology will
primarily sit on its own tree or major branch of other trees. And I think it
is important that solar VO apps do not fall behind dark-side ones.

BTW I've spoken to Elizabeth and she is happy to take on this role.

T.