IVOA Thesaurus

Douglas Burke dburke at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 31 08:30:21 PDT 2007

Alasdair Gray wrote:

> Doing some comparisons with a merge tool is quite interesting. However,
> you will note that there are lots of skos:changeNote added even though
> there has not been a change. I will see if I can amend the rules to only
> generate output when there is not an existing triple.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alasdair

Alasdair,

I added the skos:changeNote fields just to make it clear what was added,
and to see if I'd got things right. I don't think we need them in the
final version, since it's a purely mechanical process in this case.

If you use --filter=... rather than --think=... then you get just those
triples that are added by the rules, which avoids having to do a diff on
the before/after files.

Doug