IVOA Thesaurus

Frederic V. Hessman Hessman at Astro.physik.Uni-Goettingen.DE
Wed Oct 31 04:58:47 PDT 2007

Many heartfelt thanks to Doug and Alasdair!   I'll not make any
changes to IVOAT until you can provide your best attempt at a rules
file.

Does this mean that I can then routinely run cwm to produce
automatically the official SKOS file with all the loose ends taken
care of?

Rick