missing skos:related terms in IVOA Thesaurus

Frederic V. Hessman Hessman at Astro.physik.Uni-Goettingen.DE
Wed Nov 14 00:18:48 PST 2007

Another "oops" - I forgot to mirror the RT links automatically like
I've done the BT's and NT's (frankly was mostly worrried about the
latter, since they constitute a more formal ontological hierarchy).

I suppose this should be done?

Rick