IVOA Thesaurus

Frederic V. Hessman Hessman at Astro.physik.Uni-Goettingen.DE
Thu Nov 1 10:06:55 PDT 2007

At the time, there where lots of voices saying that, while you are
perfectly correct (and I'd prefer to have them as humanly readable as
possible), the realities of computer-based parsing mean that a
trivial token format costs less pain.

How about an official show of hands?

Rick