Quasar classification (in Re: WD-Ontology)

Alexandre RICHARD richard at newb6.u-strasbg.fr
Fri Mar 2 06:15:05 PST 2007

Thanks for the correction. Indeed the disjoints and subsumption were
incorrect for QSOs.

As for the name issue (QSO vs Quasar), it is not up to me to decide
which is best but it is not of such importance as long as it is the
name of a concept in the ontology since we can associate adequate
display names to each concept and display them in place of the concept
name.

Cheers

Alexander

--
     _______
    /  ~   /, Alexandre RICHARD     mailto:richard at astro.u-strasbg.fr
   / ~~~~ //  Observatoire de Strasbourg    Phone +33 (0) 390 242 477
  /______//   11, rue de l'universite     Telefax +33 (0) 390 242 417
(______(/    F-67000 Strasbourg  France