Do with it what you please (eg delete)

Ed Shaya eshaya at umd.edu
Sat Dec 1 02:23:04 PST 2007

Oops.  That was the wrong file that I sent out.  It was supposed to be a
1200 word list, but apparently I sent aN 8000 word list.  I did not mean
to swamp you guys quite that much!  I am cleaning out the random
reference numbers in the 1200 word one and will send that when I finish,
so really just delete my last message. There are three word lists that I
am working on: 1) this Wordnet data.nouns with 1200 terms  2) the more
general Wordnet nouns with 700 terms at the half-way point, and 3) the
GRB word list with just a few terms.

Sorry,
Ed