FW: [protege-users] 2005 Protege Conference: Early Registration & Hotel Information

Sebastien Derriere derriere at newb6.u-strasbg.fr
Fri Jun 3 00:34:22 PDT 2005

Tony Linde wrote:

> Also, Monday, June 6th is the last day to book a room from the blocks of
> rooms reserved for the Protege Conference at hotels Husa Princesa and Husa
> Moncloa.  After June 6th, the blocks of rooms will be opened up to the
> public and the special conference rates will no longer be available.  More
> information about both hotels is available on the conference Web site:
>
> http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2005/hotels.html

  FYI, I found that the "conference special rate" is not really
interesting. Using the regular web pages of the hotel, you can
find e.g. rooms for 119 euros (conference rate is 159 euro)
at Hotel Husa Princesa.

Sebastien.
--
    _______
   /  ~   /, Sebastien Derriere   mailto:derriere at astro.u-strasbg.fr
  / ~~~~ //  Observatoire de Strasbourg    Phone +33 (0) 390 242 444
 /______//   11, rue de l'universite     Telefax +33 (0) 390 242 417
(______(/    F-67000 Strasbourg  France