Ontology: "English prose tooltip generator"

Elizabeth Auden eca at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jun 2 03:50:17 PDT 2005

>> > "English Prose Tooltip Generator"
>> I have not seen this yet.

Taking a closer look at the Protege Tutorial where I found this reference
(http://www.co-ode.org/resources/tutorials/ProtegeOWLTutorial.pdf), the
guide uses Protege 2.1. A diagram on page 53 shows the English Prose
Tooltip Generator button in the toolbar next to the "Show Protege-OWL
Syntax" button.

I'm using Protege 3.0, and I can't see the Tooltip Generator button in my
toolbar. However, hovering over any class name will bring up a tooltip box
listing "necessary conditions". The tooltip boxes don't seem to be
appearing over my property names, however.

cheers,
Elizabeth