FW: [Ontology] UCDs vs ontologies?

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Wed Jun 1 12:21:04 PDT 2005

... (double-posted)

Hi Ed,

Count me in too. In fact, you can count a whole sub-group of the VOTech
project, DS5. Check out:
http://wiki.eurovotech.org/bin/view/VOTech/ResourceDiscovery and associated.

And you don't need a new group, there already is one, the semantics
workgroup:

  semantics at ivoa.net
  archive at: http://ivoa.net/forum/semantics/

It was set up after discussions between variouspeople a couple of years ago
but died out.

I'll repost this message there (since I *HATE* cross-posting) and suggest we
all adjourn to the semantics forum for ontology-like discussions.

Cheers,
Tony.